Monday, September 26, 2016

Create A Smile in Norway with Terhi Koskinen


Hello Create A Smile fans! 
It's Terhi Koskinen here, back in Design Team and now telling you about my happy weekend early September. I had a huge privilege to be asked to teach some workshops in Norway, and sure I said yes for the opportunity like this!
Having support from Create A Smile made this journey possible and I felt honored to be the first educator going abroad with Create A Smile products. So much fun!


The event, Okkatreff, was organised by two lovely Norwegian ladies and it was located in beautiful little city Egersund in southern Norway. I taught three classes, and one was special ATC class with gorgeous Create A Smile products.
In a class kit we had a stamp, the coolest Mandala stamp ever, Alphabet Stickers, Fruitalicious Enamel Stickers and papers from 13arts. Listening the "oohs" and "aahs" from student while they opened their kits was wonderful, and they all enjoyed the Mandala stamp so much. And why not, it's perfect for so many kind of crafting, from cardmaking to art journaling.



Even though I'm better known as a scrapbooker, artists trading cards are fun way to be creative as well! I love the small size, but big opportunities. In this class we made some fun mixed media techniques with mists and stamps.


All the ladies in the class were so talented! And if I can believe the smiles on their lovely faces, I can assume they really liked what they were doing. I was honestly impressed about the talent and enthusiasm they got. Thank you all for participating!


I'm truly thankful for Create A Smile for making this class possible. It was the first, but I'm sure it wasn't the last! 

Big thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I must admit that I really have a new favorite stamp, and after a look at the online store, I'm pretty sure I will find more. It was absolutely incredible great course Terhi had for us, so easy to be clever when you have a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I really have a new favorite stamp, and after a look at the online store, I'm pretty sure I will find more. It was absolutely incredible great course Terhi had for us, so easy to be clever when you have a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete